It is the responsibility of all employees, directors, agents, and consultants to report violations or suspected violations. Anyone working for or with Alvopetro or who is otherwise
impacted by Alvopetro operations who is aware of a violation or suspected violation is encouraged to report such violation.
The Whistleblower Policy is designed to encourage the reporting of complaints and concerns regarding our business practices including, but not limited to:
- human rights violations
- suspect, questionable, unethical or unlawful accounting and auditing policies, practices or procedures;
- intentional breach of, or failure to implement, accounting and auditing policies, practices and procedures, approved by the Board of Directors;
- inadequate internal accounting controls;
- the misleading or coercion of auditors;
- disclosure of fraudulent or misleading financial information;
- instances of corporate fraud;
- ethics violations, including conflicts of interest, kickbacks, bribery;
- theft of company property;
- unfair employment practices;
- substance abuse;
- Securities Act violations; or,
- threats of violence or harassment.